As bird flu has delayed the start of Racing by a further two weeks and No channel racing approved at this time for this season

an amended program has been drawn up which takes a more direct westerly route and includes 3 races to the West country

an alternative to sending North these are at a distance which is dictated by finance in a year where it is uncertain who will

 send where. I shall be applying for Open race Licence for these 3 races which will make them open to much of East Anglia

and Hope to add some prize money in due course.

There is some doubt to the first race that is why i have chosen Saturday Marking for Sunday Race if Defra release the ban on May 1st 

I know this is not a line we would normally take but we are trying to do the best possible within what we can afford 

Should channel racing come back at some point we may have to look again.

  

email  andrewdnls@yahoo.co.uk